Eigelberger Architecture is currently looking for highly enthusiastic architects and designers to join our team. Join our creative growing team of Architects and Interior Designers. Looking for a dynamic individual that has strong residential and hospitality background.
Looking for both our Venice, California office and Basalt Colorado.
Experience in Autocad Revit Required. Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and 3-D Rendering (Revit, Twinmotion, Sketchup, Rhino, V-Ray and/or 3DS Max)
Ability to design through an iterative process. Experience and interest in Architectural Details. Experience in Construction Management.
Those who join our team, work on all phases of design, from conceptual and research to construction observation. It is a critical part of our studio to engage in all aspects of any design. This role is responsible for significant aspects, daily design and technical development of projects and a deep understanding of all project phases.
As a Project Manager/Project Architect, one is in charge of coordinating a team effort to complete a project promptly and successfully. The project manager will aid in the development of the designs to meet client specifications, create and propose budget and time estimations, and act as an intermediary between the client, the contractor and the architect team. He/she must ensure that the team is working effectively and keeping to schedule and budget. This involves reviewing work reports and communicating any needs and concerns to employees. The project manager must also write reports to keep the client informed about the status of the project. The position will manage one or more architecture projects at a time along with a team. Must be highly proficient in using Revit and Autocad.
You must be have US citizenship and/or authorized to work in the United States. Salary will be commensurate with abilities, position and relevant experience.
Interior Design Position
High-End residential interior design firm seeks Senior Interior Designer / Project Manager to collaborate with the firm’s principal and lead a small team of junior designers. Will be responsible for working with principal on the creation and implementation of interior schemes for projects throughout all phases of design process, from concept through construction, administration to completion, including the coordination of interior architecture, finishes, furnishings and fabric selections.
Candidate should have a minimum of five years of relevant work experience (in a senior position), a strong background in design and be capable of delegating tasks & working efficiently under deadlines in a fast-paced, busy and creative atmosphere.
• Excellent design, organization, time management & written / verbal communication skills
• Highly detail-oriented with strong project management skills
• Comfortable working within all phases of design process (concept design, sourcing, presentations, drafting, purchasing, project
management, installations, etc.)
• Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite, VRay, and/or Rhino
• Strong ability to develop interior elevations and details with a clear understanding of construction and application of materials.
• Demonstrable knowledge of high-end contemporary and vintage design
• Sourcing & Management of FF&E, including custom designs for high-end residential projects
• Preparation of budgets, schedules and design presentations for principal & clients
• Liaising with suppliers & vendors
• Preparation of proposals for clients in Studio Designer
• Overseeing & Coordinating installations
Application should include Cover Letter, CV, portfolio of work candidate performed in a single PDF. Please send in an email labeled “Employment Inquiry-AD” to: email@example.com
Please no phone calls